Associate Director: Experience Design
Our Associate Directors make digital products and services people love to use. They are collaborators who bring multidisciplinary teams together to set and drive a vision forward but who aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty making things.
Their backgrounds run the gamut from site to mobile, ecom to campaign, startup to agency, but at heart they are digital natives who love making new things and are exceptionally well versed in the practice of modern digital product creation.
Sound good? Good.
A few things we want to see in you:
- A portfolio chock full of beautiful, usable experiences designed for all kinds of devices and contexts
- A formal UX or graphic design education at a serious design school
- Experience managing teams. We’re talking all the way from the interview process through performance reviews
- An obsession for mentoring more junior designers, like the future of design is in your hands
- Complete comfort sketching, posting and riffing with your team
- A fanatical obsession with the quality of what gets launched
- A creative skill I wouldn’t have thought to list here
- The ability to organize, present and defend the work
- Enough development, research, and process experience to be dangerous
- Informed opinions
- At least 7 years experience being sort of amazing
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.