Senior Associate, Business Affairs + Talent Manager
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
The production department is the force that makes creative ideas reality. We transform concepts into fully realized video assets, experiences, and marketing campaigns for every conceivable platform. We strive to elevate the creative content of every project.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Senior Associate, Business Affairs – someone who will be an integral part of the production business affairs department. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
This role will support the Manager, Business Affairs on specific pieces of client business to ensure that protocols and guidelines are followed to protect agency and client interests.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Work with all agency teams: Marketing, Creative, Project Management, Legal, Finance and AP on business affairs related issues
- Work closely with producer to create estimates for content productions
- Work with client-specific guidelines and cost consultants to receive approval on production budgets. Must be able to negotiate with vendors to lower costs if needed.
- Work with legal to negotiate contract with vendors to comply with strict agency policy
- Work closely with finance to ensure proper management of budget
- Upon award, manage the contracting & insurance phase of project
- Supply producers with all needed documents for productions (location release, talent release, insurance declaration pages, etc.)
- Learn SAG rules to better prepare estimates and secure proper contracts for producers
- Maintain detailed job jacket for auditing purposes
- Manage the ISCI/AD-ID code log for specific clients
- Participate in special departmental projects as requested
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- Four year degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years working in the Business Affairs department in advertising production
- Experience in the financial and legal aspect of advertising production.
- Creativity and innovative problem solving skills required
- Strong organizational skills and ability to develop detailed reports and actuals for jobs
- Basic knowledge of SAG and non-union talent standards
- Ability to work with variety of personalities and able to manage multiple projects and teams seamlessly
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.