Associate – Talent & Culture (Human Resources)
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We are always looking to grow and better our business – and the Human Resources team is responsible for ensuring all our employees are supported in the midst of that growth. Our focus is on building the best agency for our clients and our employees.
We’re looking for an Associate who will partner with the HR team to deliver culture and employee engagement activities for our New York office. It’s no small task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. If you’re up for it, read on.
You’ll have the ability to multi-task and juggle multiple projects at once. You should have interest in pursuing a career in HR and curiosity of the digital marketing world. You are the ultimate people person, a self-starter, a team player, and someone who can seamlessly transition between conversations with executives and team members with ease. This is a very hands-on role that requires a high volume of day to day operations.
The Associate Talent & Culture will cover the following responsibilities:
- Is an advocate of Digitas diversity and inclusion, looks to incorporate values into overall programs and projects assigned and serves as a positive example of Digitas culture
- Partner closely and support Digitas NY’s Business Resource Groups in their individual charters/annual goals as well as, initiates networking events, panels, volunteer efforts and social/cultural activities as it relates to the mission for each group
- Coordinate/act as point person for key employee centric initiatives, including but not limited to: Development & Project Management for our annual Community Service Day, Take our Kids to Work Day, Blood Drives; Town Halls & employee celebrations
- Develops and manages a calendar of events that are in place to add to the employee experience and offer opportunities for our staff to engage with one another and the community in an impactful way
- Own the NYC Culture Daily/weekly newsletter which informs employees about upcoming events/training/reminders
- Co-owns the on-boarding of new hires, which includes orientation presentation, managing logistics, enhancing and improving our new hire experience
- Creates and contributes to timelines, schedules and accurate budgets for all engagement activities
- Maintain vendor partnerships & corporate relationships to support our wellness and engagement initiatives
To qualify, you’ll need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree, along with at least 3 years relevant work experience in a creative environment (preferred)
- Strong written, verbal and listening skills, with the ability to understand tone and audience
- Effective project management skills and ability to multi-task
- Be patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable
- Must be an effective presenter who is comfortable presenting to small and large audiences
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
This role entails extensive written communication, so we’d love to hear how you express your personal voice-please provide a cover letter outlining how your experience relates to this role and /or how your passion and curiosity would be a benefit to Digitas.
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.