Manager, Client Finance
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life. To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Manager of Client Finance – someone who can oversee financial operations for an industry leading client, be involved in critical process improvement projects and minimize exposure to negative profitability and cash flow. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As Manager of Client Finance you’ll work closely with the client and regional finance teams on supporting project requests.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Partner with relationship managers to influence positive financial management
- Supervise forecast submissions and monitor monthly close process
- Manage cash flow projections, account billing and receivables
- Lead client and regional finance team meetings on financial metrics
- Resolve issues with areas of potential negative financial exposure
- Develop a “big picture” financial point of view
- Provide thorough recommendations to solve business issues
- Manage and develop staff into productive team members utilizing skills and tools
- Review and analyze key financial metrics including profitability drivers
- Manage forecast for assigned clients and regions
- Hone appropriate persuasive skills to become a trusted partner
- Explain and translate financial reports to team members
- Exhibit judgment on when to evaluate issues and when to resolve independently
- Prioritize and streamline tasks to ensure accuracy
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- Four year degree (Finance, Accounting)
- 5-7 years of professional Finance or Accounting experience, including familiarity with the digital environment
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Advanced knowledge of financial reporting systems (Lawson, Business Objects)
- Understanding of accounting concepts (debits/credits, revenue recognition, DSO calculation, cash vs. accrual based accounting)
- Understanding of IFRS compliance
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail with ability to multitask
- Demonstrated initiative, responsibility and follow through for “owned” work
- Candidate must be open to travel as needed
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.