Analyst – Media Technology
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. Right now, we’re looking for an Analyst to drive that transformation in our Media Operations group – someone with an unwavering attention to detail who can support and ensure timely and accurate completion of digital advertising campaign deliverables. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
You’ll play a central role in Web-marketing campaign execution, quality assurance and results reporting, and daily trafficking tasks of online ad campaigns. Day to day, your role will include:
- Collecting creative/technical specifications from sites on all creative units, including pixel sizes, technical capabilities, and traffic deadlines specific to site
- Tagging traffic or creative elements to sites per the creative rotation instructions, testing them and instructing relevant parties on implementation of tags/codes to ensure integrity of the test plan
- Confirming quality of all campaign elements – you’ll be on top of ensuring that creative units, placements, click-over URLs and click commands are correct and correspond to the traffic sheet prior to campaign launch, and you’ll cross-checking that all data has been inputted into third-party systems correctly
- Maintaining weekly QA and documentation of all creative units, placements, alt text, click-over URLs, click commands, back-end tags/pixels, and impression delivery
- Identifying recurrent issues and alerting Operations Specialist/Manager to specific issues and possible solutions
- Becoming proficient in Microsoft Excel and DoubleClick DART (third-party ad server)
- Keeping a pulse on industry news & innovations – you’ll attend and participate in presentations from vendors
We’re looking for up-and-coming talent with a few years of meaningful work experience, which typically includes:
- Four years of college education and one to three years of experience in an office environment (preferably at a communications-related company, and ideally at a creative agency)
- Computer skills that make the old guys envious, as well as an intuitive understand of the digital tools that are reshaping the media and advertising world every day
- Effective time-management, impeccable attention to detail and a compulsive ability to stay organized
- Amazing communication skills – you’re straightforward, you’re candid and, above all, you’re thoughtful & kind
- Proficiency in managing numbers – if you can whip through an Excel document, you’ve got an ace in your pocket
- A love of media – and the motivation to learn everything you can and get better at everything you do
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.