Senior Creative Strategist
Become a Creative at Digitas, a highly caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Senior Creative Strategist – someone who can can identify transformative insights and weave them into powerful strategic stories that inspire the creative process and get us to great work that works effectively for our clients and their brands. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As Senior Creative Strategist, you’ll manage integrated campaigns for 2-3 brands in a client portfolio – including TV, Video, CRM, Shopper/Retail, print, digital display and social /digital content programs. As a key player in the client’s lead AOR, you’ll author the overarching strategy and collaborate with the in-house Digitas media/ channel planning capability, and DnA (Data & Analysis) practitioners, to offer the client a more complete solution to their communications needs.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Leading the strategic thinking for the brand, particularly when it comes to planning and activating communications programs.
- Identifying and defining key brand, consumer, competitive and communication challenges along the Consumer Decision Journey - and how our work can address them in innovative ways.
- Drive personalization of creative across a wide range of physical and digital channels supported thru data
- Work with media partners to identify new opportunities to reach consumers with personalized content
- Collaborating with our DnA (Data & Analysis) team to spot strategic opportunities, fuel creativity, and measure/track the commercial impact before making optimization recommendations.
- Contributing to the overall thought-leadership program within the Strategy department for internal inspiration and understanding, as well as client learning and development.
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- A four-year college education and 5 to 7 years of marketing communications experience, preferably working in Account Planning/Brand & Creative Strategy role.
- Some track record of success, being able to demonstrate value and impact in previous strategy roles.
- Creative and sometimes-scrappy research skills who looks in unexpected places for the answer.
- A critical thinking brain powered with the tenacity and grit to sort the good from the great and champion the best ideas all the way to market.
- A solid understanding of digital marketing media tactics
- Past experience with personalization a plus
- Infectious passion for creativity and the smarts to make it happen.
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer