Associate Creative Director – Copywriter
Become a Creative at Digitas, a highly caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. Right now we’re seeking an Associate Creative Director, Copywriter with boundless energy to lead the troops in bringing that transformation to life. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
Ready to lead the industry in digital solutions? As Associate Creative Director, Copywriter, you’ll be a pro at managing large-scale, cross-channel deliverables, and you’ll use your awesome energy to help floor our clients on a daily basis. Every day bring something different, but here are some things you can expect to deliver consistently:
- Delivering outstanding client presentations: You’ll be the greatest advocate for our work, but you’ll also listen and internalize feedback so that we can come back with creative that exceeds expectations
- Expertly managing the creative process: You’ll have several balls in the air at once, and you’ll keep things flowing smoothly, continually reviewing and optimizing every piece of creative work your team produces
- Winning new business: You’ll throw your expertise into the art of crafting new business pitches that leave us and our prospective clients feeling awed & inspired
- Inspiring & motivating your creative team: You’ll galvanize them to execute large-scale, cross-channel projects that are creatively brilliant and strategically on point, on time and on budget
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Energy, a sense of humor and an open & curious mind (yes, these things really do matter)
- Seven to nine years of agency experience leading large scale, integrated, cross-channel campaigns
- Sharp writing skills and an expertise in developing compelling copy for large scale cross-channel initiatives across all media, both on and offline
- A thorough understanding of digital and genuine enthusiasm for the future of innovation, design, and technology
- A passion and expertise for managing talent – you’ll come in ready to lead & develop a seasoned creative team
- A willingness to travel as needed (hey, new places, new faces, new ideas – right?)
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.